If you work for Frontline you may be entitled to benefits as part of our PULSE Privilege benefits scheme. PULSE Privilege, run by our Parent Company PULSE, is part of our employee benefits package which is available to all PAYE Associates. The benefits scheme offers:-
- Employee status for our Associates
- The possibility of higher ‘take home’ payments!
- Huge discounts on a wide range of exciting products and services with new discounts available every month
- Guaranteed hours
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Access to the Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Access to the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
PULSE Privilege payments allow you to convert a proportion of your pay into expenses. These expenses can be paid free of Tax and NIC thereby reducing the amount of Tax and NIC you pay and increasing the total amount you take home.
There are a wide range of benefits you may be able to claim for, including public transport, subsistence, laundry, mileage, car parking & toll roads, overnight accommodation, work-related training and professional membership subscriptions (where applicable).
If you would like more information on the PULSE Privilege benefit scheme, and to find out if you are eligible, please speak to the PULSE Privilege Team on 01992 305750 for more information or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the Associate Handbook in full, please click on this link.
If you already work for PULSE and require more claim forms, please follow the link to download copies.