About Allied Health Professionals
We are renowned for our innovative, flexible approach and are committed to the highest quality standards of service and support for both candidates and clients.
Our dedicated recruitment team work hard to maintain relationships based on mutual respect, to understand your requirements and to find a role that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Through our national network of offices, we have relationships with clients across the UK offering temporary and permanent roles for dieticians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, podiatrists, radiographers, sonographers and speech & language therapists.
Our allied health professionals benefit from:
- Flexible pay scales that recognise skills and experience
- A fast track and streamlined compliance process to ensure you do not miss out on the role you want
- Tailored searches based on your role, location and pay preferences and expectations
- Payment methods including PAYE, umbrella or limited company
- Daily payroll
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Assistance in sourcing suitable accommodation if required
- Support from specialist recruiters lead by a management team with over 10 years dedication to Frontline staffing
All Frontline candidates are DBS checked and always reference checked prior to placement. We work to industry compliance standards to meet client expectations.