We are renowned for an innovative, flexible approach and are committed to the highest quality standards of service and support for both candidates and clients.
Based on a mutual respect built on honesty, our dedicated recruitment team will work hard to understand your requirements and we will work with you to find a role that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Through our national network of offices we have relationships with clients across the UK offering temporary and permanent roles for anatomical pathologists, audiologists, biomedical scientists, clinical physiologists, pharmacists and phlebotomists.
Our health science professionals benefit from:
- Flexible pay scales recognising skills and experience
- Fast track and streamline compliance process to ensure you do not miss out on the role you want
- Tailored searches based on your preferences of role, location and pay expectation
- Payment methods including PAYE, umbrella or limited company
- Daily payroll
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Assistance in sourcing suitable accommodation if required
- Support from specialist recruiters lead by a management team with over 10 years dedication to Frontline staffing
All Frontline candidates are DBS/CRB checked and always reference checked prior to placement. We work to industry compliance standards to meet client expectations.