Frontline Staffing are currently recruiting for a Pharmacist to commence work ASAP until the end of July initially, for a role based in Birmingham covering wards and dispensary.
Working Pattern: 9 am – 5 pm (30 minutes for lunch) (7.5 hours per day) Monday to Friday
Requirements: In order to be considered for this position it is essential for candidates to be GPhC registered, hold the relevant Pharmacy degree qualification, and must have recent UK hospital experience.
What you can expect from Frontline:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Contact: The Frontline Team on 0207 713 2754 for more information on this or other roles we have available.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.