Frontline are currently seeking Accident and Emergency Nurse's (A&E Nurse's) that are compassionate and reliable for work at BHR Hospitals.
By joining Frontline you will have more flexibility and freedom to choose when and where you work. You can be in complete in control of managing your own availability and self-booking shifts, using our online app or you can take advantage of our dedicated bookings team.
Key skills needed to be an Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E Nurse)
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E Nurse) in the UK
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must be able to meet compliance criteria including references
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicate
- Able to attend shifts at short notice
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £350 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
For more information, please apply and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.