Are you an A&E Nurse looking for more flexibility and the freedom to choose when and where you work? If so, join Frontline Nursing Agency. Be completely in control of managing your own availability by self-booking shifts, using our online app or take advantage of our dedicated bookings team.
Frontline have some fantastic opportunities for A&E Nurses looking for work in Trusts all across the London area. We have ad-hoc shifts in a variety of locations within the area. We are currently seeking A&E Nurses that are compassionate, reliable and dedicated to turn up to shifts at short notice.
Key skills needed to be an A&E Nurse
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified A&E Nurse in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to meet compliance criteria including references.
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £350 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
For more information, please apply and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.