Frontline Nursing agency is seeking dedicated Chemotherapy Nurses to work flexible shifts, either on an ad hoc basis or potentially for regular block bookings of work, across London at a variety of NHS clients. Frontline provide a personal, bespoke service tailored around your requirements. Our online booking system ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book the shifts you choose, all at competitive rates of pay. While registering with us is designed around your busy lifestyle through an online registration process providing a quick approach so you can start working for us as soon as you wish.
Chemotherapy Nurse requirements:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months post registration experience working as a Chemotherapy Nurse, including recent experience
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, references and occupational health
- Compassion, dedication, flexibility and reliability
Benefits to Chemotherapy Nurses working for Frontline:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you would like to discuss this or other opportunities with Frontline, please apply and a member of our dedicated team will be in contact with you to discuss further.
*T’s & C’s apply
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.