Frontline have work available for Community Paediatric Nurses across East London caring for children within their homes.
Nurses will need to provide the highest level of care for children with complex medical needs and ensure that care is planned and implemented, working closely with the children’s parents or carers. You will be working on a rota basis covering a mix of days, evenings and possibly weekends. You must be a car driver.
The role will include:-
- Assessing patients and developing care plans
- Carrying out clinical nursing procedures
- Collaborate with professionals across agencies and sectors
- Confident at handling the distress of parents
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of specialist area
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different client environments
- Be flexible and reliable
As an agency we can offer you:
- Excellent Pay Rates (PAYE & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.