Frontline are currently seeking Community and District nurses for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in the Surrey Downs area. We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts that accommodate to you.
The role will require you to perform a variety of nursing procedures, which may include:
- Basic care of patients – such as checking temperature, blood pressure and breathing as well as administering injections
- Assisting doctors with examinations and medical procedures
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
These nurses also provide an important educational and advisory service for the families of patients as well as the actual patients themselves.
At Frontline we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Exclusive Rates
If you are a Community or General Nurse and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.