Frontline Nursing agency is looking for committed and flexible Endoscopy Nurses to work temporary shifts across London at a variety of NHS clients. Frontline are dedicated to sourcing opportunities our Nurses require to suit their individual lifestyle. Working for us is made easy through our online booking system ipoint, allowing you to manage your availability and book the shifts you choose, all at competitive rates of pay. Our online registration process is quick and easy so you can start working for us without delay.
Endoscopy Nurse requirements:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months post registration experience working as an Endoscopy Nurse, including recent experience
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, references and occupational health
- Compassion, dedication, flexibility and reliability
Benefits to Endoscopy Nurses working for Frontline:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you would like to find out more about this or other opportunities with Frontline, please apply and a member of our dedicated team will be in contact with you to discuss further.
*T’s & C’s apply
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.