Are you are looking for more flexibility and the freedom to choose when and where you work? If so, join Frontline.
Frontline have a fantastic opportunity for a Head and Neck Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) within The London Clinic, guaranteed with a line of work for approx. 2 months, working from Monday to Fridays.
Key skills needed for the role:
- Must have a minimum of six months recent experience working as a qualified Nurse in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover three years of previous employment.
- Experience in ENT/Head and Neck to support our consultant base
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
At Frontline we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Exclusive Rates
For more information, please complete the form below and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.