Frontline are currently recruiting Mental Health Care Assistants, to work day OR night shifts in the Bristol area.
Frontline can offer you fantastic pay rates and a flexible shift pattern to suit your lifestyle. Frontline are working with a huge NHS trust around the Bristol and surrounding areas, to work with adults with a range of mental health conditions.
Frontline HCAs are required to have:
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Willing to travel
- 1 reference to cover last 2 weeks of clinical work
If you have the above qualities Frontline can offer you.
- Fantastic pay rates
- Flexible payment options (PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella).
- Daily payroll system
- Supportive and reliable service around the clock.
- Revalidation support and guidance.
- Designated bookings consultant.
If you are a Health Care Assistant nd are interested, please apply below and a member of the Frontline team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.