Frontline staffing are recruiting for experienced intensive care nurses to pick up Nights Shifts in the Guildford area.
Night shifts are normally from 21:00 - 7:30, Shift pattern are typically are 12 hours.
The hospital is located within minutes from its nearest station and roughly the same distance by bus making it easily accessible.
- Be proficient in all areas of working in a intensive care unit
- At least 1 years experience as an ITU nurse.
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Be a quick responder to emergency situations
- Working in conjunction with your team. Harmoniously delivering a high quality healthcare service.
Frontline can offer you:
- Nights Pay Rates start from £37.16
- Excellent pay rates (PAYE, Umbrella & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Free Mandatory Trainings
- Streamline Recruitment Process
Please click apply below and one of our team will in touch.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.