Frontline Nursing agency require Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) in Buckinghamshire, to work ad hoc flexible shifts at competitive rates of pay. Intensive Care Nurses will benefit from working shifts to fit around their lifestyle, with the freedom to manage their own availability and bookings using our online system ipoint.
Frontline Nursing agency are a bespoke reputable supplier of quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector.
Reasons for ITU/ICU Nurses to join Frontline, the nursing agency to suit you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
ITU/ICU Nurse Requirements:
- NMC registration
- Minimum twelve months qualified experience in Intensive Care
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals
- Dedication, compassion and the highest standards of patient care
Please apply today to discuss more about this and other opportunities with Frontline, for a member of our team to get in touch with you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.