Frontline currently have a fantastic opportunity for Intensive Care Nurse's (ICU) looking for work in Wiltshire. There is the potential for expenses and accommodation to be paid for block bookings.
Why Frontline? If you are an Intensive Care Nurse (ICU) looking for flexibility and freedom to choose when and where you work join Frontline Nursing Agency. You can be in complete control of managing your own availability and self-booking shifts by using our online app. Or you can take advantage of our dedicated bookings team who will do it all for you.
We are seeking Intensive Care Nurse's (ICU) that are compassionate, reliable and dedicated.
Key skills needed to be an Intensive Care Nurse (ICU)
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Intensive Care Nurse (ICU) in the UK
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must be able to meet compliance criteria including references
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
How you will benefit;
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £350 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
For more information, please apply and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.