Frontline staffing are recruiting for experienced intensive care nurses to pick up some agency work in the South west London area.
The hospital is located 5 minutes from its nearest station and roughly the same distance by bus making it easily accessible.
- Be proficient in all areas of working in a intensive care unit
- At least 1 years experience as an ITU nurse.
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Be a quick responder to emergency situations
- Working in conjunction with your team. Harmoniously delivering a high quality healthcare service.
Frontline can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates (PAYE, Umbrella & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
If you don't think this role is right for you, but would like to enquire about other opportunities available to you through Frontline please click here.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.