Frontline Staffing has an exciting opportunity for Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA), working across Wiltshire.
We are looking for Mental Health-Health Care Assistants (MH HCA) who are passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You must be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors.
Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (MH HCA) requirements:
- Minimum 1 Year experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
- PMVA certificate
What can Frontline offer you?
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.