Frontline have some fantastic permanent opportunity for Mental Health Nurse looking for work in the Merseyside area. We are currently seeking Band 5 or Band 6 Mental Health Nurses that are compassionate, reliable and dedicated.
• To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals
• To plan, implement and supervise nursing care given to service users
• To be physically involved in the nursing care of the service users and to meet their individual needs, either personally or through delegation
• Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time
• Support with medical appointments
• Always uphold high quality standards of person centred rehabilitation and support
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Paid NMC registration
• Agenda for change Employer – Annual gateway appraisal and salary review
• Discounted gym memberships
• Tastecard Plus membership – giving discounts at 1000’s of restaurants, as well as discounts on cinema tickets, theme parks and hotel stays.
• Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 counselling support available
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.