Frontline are able to offer Midwives shifts on an ad-hoc basis throughout London. Shifts available will predominantly be within the NHS and on a last minute basis.
Shifts are issued on a rota basis covering a mix of days, nights and weekends to ensure the unit is covered.
Midwives need to be committed to providing a high quality standard of care to fill our last minute requirements and be willing to pick up work in both Central and Outer London.
Your duties will include care of the mother and baby, before, during and after her pregnancy, maintaining awareness of health and safety policies by following the hospitals policies.
• Diagnosing, examining and monitoring women
- Supervising and assisting mothers in labour
- Pain Management
- Identifying high risk pregnancies
- Providing antenatal care
- Offering support and advise
Successful Candidates will:
- Have 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of specialist area
- Positive in your approach to providing palliative care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and reliable
- Willing to pick up last minute shifts
As an agency we can offer you:
- Excellent Pay Rates (PAYE & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
- Dedicated team working on sourcing shifts to match your availability
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.