Frontline Nursing agency is keen to recruit Occupational Health Nurses for temporary opportunities in Essex, either on an ad hoc basis or for more regular block bookings. Frontline provide a bespoke and personalised service actively sourcing the opportunities our Nurses seek. In addition, our Nurses receive highly competitive rates of pay, and the ease of managing their work through our online booking system ipoint, along with our quick online registration process.
Occupational Health Nurse requirements:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months post registration experience working as an Occupational Health Nurse, including recent experience
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, references and occupational health
- Compassion, dedication, flexibility and reliability
Benefits to Occupational Health Nurses working for Frontline:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in finding out more about this and other opportunities with Frontline please apply and we will be in contact with you to discuss further.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.