Frontline are always looking for experienced Operating Department Practitioners with the ability to pick up shifts both at short notice and in advance.
We are able to offer a variety of ad-hoc work with varying shift patterns within our NHS & Private clients and ongoing placements are also available for full-time workers.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have 12 months clinical experience in the UK
- Hold a valid HPC registration and be able to provide 2 clinical references
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and work within a team
- Have excellent communication skills
As an agency we can offer you
- Competitive pay rates for both PAYE & Ltd
- Flexible working hours
- Referral scheme - £250 for each referral
- Secure online access to your shifts, payslips and work history
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.