Are you are looking for more flexibility and the freedom to choose when and where you work? If so, join Frontline.
With Frontline, you decide how much you work. Be completely in control of managing your own availability by self-booking shifts, using our online app or take advantage of our 24/7 dedicated bookings team. Be your own boss or have your consultant find you work they know you’ll love.
Frontline have some fantastic opportunities for Paediatric Nurses (CPN) looking for work in the Essex area. We have ad-hoc shifts in a variety of locations within the area. We are currently seeking Paediatric Nurses that are compassionate, reliable and dedicated to turn up to shift’s within approximately 2 hours’ notice.
Key skills needed to be a Paediatric Nurse (CPN)
- Keen interest in paediatrics care
- Have a flexible approach to their duties
- Good observational and listening skills, regarding both colleagues and patients
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centred holistic care
Requirements to become a Nurse
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Nurse in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your most recent employment
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Exclusive Rates
For more information, please complete the form below and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact. Or, feel free to contact the office on 0207 959 1032.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.