We are currently recruiting flexible and resilient Palliative Care Nurses who have experience in caring for people with life limiting conditions on either a full-time or ad-hoc basis in East London.
The client care for patients over the age of 18 suffering from life limiting conditions. Many of the people we care for have illnesses such as cancer, chronic lung disease, heart disease or neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS) or motor neurone disease (MND) but many people have much rarer conditions.
You will providing specialist palliative care to patients and their family. You will be working to the highest standard to meet the needs of the individuals.
You will be:
- Nurse qualified (RGN or Palliative Care Nurse)
- Experienced in working with families with complex health needs
- Experienced in providing palliative care
- Responsible for the assessment, planning and delivery of care
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of specialist area
- Positive in your approach to providing palliative care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and reliable
As an agency we can offer you:
- Excellent Pay Rates (PAYE & Ltd options)
- Dedicated team sourcing you the work you want
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Secure online access to your booked shifts, payslips and work history
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.