Frontline Nursing Agency has a high demand for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with medical or surgical ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts at an NHS hospital in Slough. We can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals. Our online booking system, allows you to manage your availability and book shifts with ease.
Why should a Registered General Nurse (RGN) choose Frontline?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £350 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
- NMC registration
- At least six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on medical and/or surgical wards
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
If you are interested in discussing this or other opportunities further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.