Frontline can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options. We often get last minute shift requests, so flexibility and a willingness to be available for short-notice work greatly increases your opportunities.
Due to high demand from our client for last minute shifts, we are currently recruiting General Nurses to work in hospital specialising in heart and lung conditions. They have many flexible shifts available on a variety of wards. The shifts available consist of earlies, lates, long days and nights.
- General medical/surgical experience
- Adaptable to cover a variety of wards and handle challenging work situations
- Maintaining patient records
- Responding quickly to emergencies
- Making ethical decisions
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of specialist area
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references
- Must have acute based experience within the UK
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and reliable
As an agency we can offer you:
- Excellent Pay Rates (PAYE & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Access Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
If you are interested in working in the above areas on an agency basis, please contact us on 020 7959 3560.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.