Frontline are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work day and night shifts in the Salisbury area. Frontline can offer you fantastic pay rates and a flexible shift pattern to suit your lifestyle. Frontline are a rapidly expanding, premium supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the Healthcare industry.
Frontline Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Willing to travel
- 1 reference to cover last 2 weeks of clinical work
If you have the above qualities Frontline can offer you:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Flexible payment options (PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella).
- Daily payroll system
- Supportive and reliable service around the clock.
- Revalidation support and guidance.
- Free Mandatory training
- Designated bookings consultant.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Frontline team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.