Frontline are currently in high demand for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance in Brighton.
Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least six months clinical experience in Mental Health
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What Frontline can offer Mental Health Nurses:
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members shortly. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.