Salary: 30-35k + 5% bonus
Start date: ASAP
Frontline is extremely excited to seek a research nurse on behalf of a global leader in the manufacture and development of new pharmaceutical treatments.
The successful candidates will work on-site in the client’s modern clinical trials unit, which is divided into six wards. They will support on the administration and supervision of candidates in early phase trials and Phase 1 clinical studies.
If successful, our client will offer you access to its superb training Programme, including ILS. You will join a dedicated, passionate team that works closely together. It’s a ‘flat’ management structure that will reward independent professionals comfortable working in a non-hierarchical environment.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, you will also enjoy the opportunity to earn a 5% performance-based bonus, private medical insurance, a cycle-share scheme, Perk Box, and more.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to maintain your clinical practice but expand your knowledge of research and pharmaceuticals, then please get in touch right away. We are working closely with this client and they are able to interview immediately and prepare the successful candidate for an ASAP start date.
Key skills needed to be an Adult Nurse
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Nurse in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your most recent employment.
- Have a flexible approach to their duties.
- The ability to handle difficult patients.
- A certain level of sensitivity and initiative towards the patients and their conditions.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Easy – Quick online recruitment
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £350 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high-quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Exclusive Rates
For more information, please complete the form below and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.