Frontline has an exciting opportunity for School Nurses to work in and around the London area.
You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a skill mixed team. You will also be flexible, responsive and keen to modernise practice and influence health and Trust polices. You will have enhanced interpersonal skills to identify low protective factors and indicators of abuse and neglect, or anxiety and low confidence in young people at the earliest opportunity and through your skills, you will develop strength-based plans of care to build resilience, promote positive well-being and improved health outcomes for young people.
- Registered Children’s Nurse (BAND 6)
- Safeguarding and attending meetings
- Trained in Gastro, Trachy and Ventilation
- Working with children with health needs
- Good Computer Skills
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are an School Nurse interested in working in the London area, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.