Frontline staffing are recruiting for experienced Support worker in the Northamptonshire area to fill a number of roles within the community
- Be proficient in all areas of working as a Support worker
- At least 1 years experience working as a Support worker within a community setting
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Rapid response to emergency situations
- Working together with other members of staff to meet the requirements of patients
- Provide quality healthcare services
Frontline can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates (PAYE, Umbrella & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
- Friend referral bonuses
If you don't think this role is right for you, but would like to enquire about other opportunities available to you through Frontline please click here.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.