Frontline have fantastic work opportunities in Central London for experienced Theatre nurses seeking either ad-hoc or full time work. Available shifts are generally 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and so nurses have the flexibility to pick their own work patterns. Ideal candidates will need to be highly experienced in cardiac thoracic theatre work and be able to integrate well into a busy Theatre team.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have 12 months clinical experience in the UK
- Be confident and experienced with all aspects of Theatre Nursing
- Must be able to provide 2 clinical references
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and within a multi disciplinary team
- Be flexible and dependable.
At Frontline we can offer you:
- Extremely competitive pay rates via both PAYE & Ltd company
- Free mandatory training
- Committed team that provides you with 24 hour support
- Secure online access to your payslips
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.