Are you an experienced frontline social worker? Frontline Staffing is currently seeking Children’s Social Workers for teams across the UK. We are currently looking for teams across Children’s Safeguarding, inclusive of: Child Protection, Children in Need, Duty and Referral & Assessment. If you are a children’s social worker looking to make the most out of your job, read on!
If you have the flexibility to stay away, or are looking for an agency who rewards you financially for your loyalty, then Frontline is your agency of choice – with the best pay in any area due to our exclusive frontline bonus (up to £150/week dependent on location) we can further supplement this with accommodation support (if you choose to live away) to enable you to smoothly transition into a role that suits you anywhere in the UK whilst negating the cost of living away!
Due to our direct work with local authorities and private organisations, furthermore we can negotiate flexible working arrangements, as well as give you informative advice on costs of living, and work you will be undertaking in any particular area – ensuring you get the most out of your career, and the work life balance you require.
As mentioned these opportunities are available nationwide, so if you find your interested piqued by the prospect of earning a great salary then Frontline’s nationwide roles could be ideal for you.
We also offer £500 for every friend you refer over who we place in a job!
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide children’s social work vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£35-£40P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working week (4 day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091 or email on James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.