Frontline have a number of exclusive roles agreed with an Offshore Children's Services. We are looking for an experienced QSW with excellent references to undertake a long term Assessment Team role within a stable team under the supervision of a very experienced manager.
Frontline can offer accommodation support, and a suitable candidate can interview and start by next week.
Frontline chooses clients based upon the brilliant feedback of our QSW’s currently working. This means that you will be welcomed into a long term placement in a stable team. Some roles are in remote, picturesque settings who actively want frontline QSW’s from outside their local area to bring wider experience to the team.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Assessment Social Worker include:
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Accommodation Support
- Low caseload
- Excellent managerial support
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
The successful Children’s Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.