Child Protection Team – South East/West – Senior Social Worker- £35-38P/H + accommodation support
Frontline work very closely with a Local Authority in the South East of the UK. The Local Authority have achieved an Ofsted rating of Good. The management within Children’s Services are 90% permanent ensuring continuity within the service and a stable workforce.
Due to the strong core values of the service, a modern approach using multi-agency working, mirrored with low caseloads ensure the best outcomes for service users.
There is an open door policy to all managers within the service and a healthy mix of agency and permanent workers means that the average contact length is over 12 months.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Team Social Worker include:
- Long contract (6 months plus)
- Accommodation support where appropriate
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Supportive Team with well established supportive management
- Compressed working week (4 days)
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.