Adults Social Worker– Milton Keynes – up to £38k p.a + 5K Golden Hello & 8k Relocation Bonus
Frontline are recruiting for experienced adult social workers to join a stable and well-managed department in Milton Keynes. The service is recruiting adult social workers in order to boost the outcomes provided to vulnerable adults in the community.
Candidates should be experience in completing assessments, managing case-loads, writing reports and liaising with external agencies. Milton Keynes boasts excellent retention rates - far higher than many of it’s neighbouring authorities; and they are offering a generous five thousand-pound golden hello for new social workers.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers career development opportunities within a well-structured and supportive environment, then this is the role for you. Vacancies currently lay within the following teams:
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
Benefits of authority:
- Local Government Pension Scheme, with one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- MK Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits
As an Adult Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.