Frontline can help you beat the rate caps and earn up to £42/hr.
Frontline Staffing specialise in helping social workers relocate by negotiating higher rates and passing this on as accommodation support and other incentives for our social workers.
We currently have vacancies in Assessment, Looked After Children, MASH, Child Protection & Fostering all over the UK.
Frontline can also negotiate 4-day working weeks and other flexibility such as home working and agile working arrangements. We work directly with managers and are best placed to represent your interests before and during your placement.
Frontline social workers benefit from the following advantages:
- Competitive hourly rates of £38-£40/hr
- 6 month contracts – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If you have over 2-years’ experience in statutory social work in any of the teams listed above and you are looking to increase your earnings considerably then please send your CV to Ryan.Kearney@frontlinestaffing.co.uk or call 0161 245 4516 for more information.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.