Frontline Staffing specialise in helping experienced social workers increase their earnings by negotiating higher rates on your behalf. Why should an experienced social worker earn the same, or marginally more than a social worker with much less experience?
We only work with the best social workers who have years of experience in Child Protection, Assessment and other frontline teams, and have good references to support their applications.
We currently have Child Protection vacancies commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton and most of the West-Midlands.
We work directly with team managers and are best placed to represent your interests and negotiate directly on your behalf before and during your placement.
Frontline social workers benefit from the following advantages:
- Competitive hourly rates of £35-£37/hr
- 6 month contracts – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If you have over 2-years’ experience in statutory social work and you are looking to increase your earnings considerably then please send your CV to Ryan.Kearney@frontlinestaffing.co.uk or call 0161 245 4516 for more information.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.