Moving from a permanent role to your first agency role can be daunting. You’ve heard the horror stories; and probably have friends of friends who tell stories about having to move jobs every 3 months.
It doesn’t have to be like that, and with Frontline it isn’t. Our local authorities have a good mix of agency and permanent workers, and the average placement of those agency workers is currently 12 months+.
They are able to keep their staff because they realise the benefits of keeping their staff happy and they’ve worked hard to make sure they listen to their staff and treat them right. Here’s a selection of some of benefits of working there:
- Flexible working hours to fit around your family requirements
- A mobile & laptop to make sure you can work from home without the usual hassle
- The highest pay rates in the UK of £35-£42P/H (Equivalent to £67,000P/A)
- Supportive managers who will listen to your needs
- Great teams that nurture teamwork and togetherness
We’re looking for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker with experience in Child Protection and Court Work to join teams across the UK.
You’ll be working in an environment where you’re appreciated and will have the guarantee of a long placement with the added benefit of £35-£42P/H.
Find out more: Ryan.Kearney@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk or 0161 245 4516.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.