Assistant Team Manager – Children’s Safeguarding Children in Need / Child Protection - £40/h + £200/week Frontline Bonus
Are you an experienced assistant team manager looking for their next career move? We are currently recruiting for Child Protection/ Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager to cover maternity leave for a stable and supported team in Berkshire. You will heading up a pod of 6-8 social workers, taking on the supervisory duties you would expect, whilst reporting into the team manager who oversees the pods teams – cases will be carried by the team after initial assessment through to adoption proceedings.
The authority is on a consistent road to improvement with a stable permanent management team, and caseloads for social workers sat at 20 maximum. You will be stepping into a role, not to fix or repair problems, but to continue and build on the good work of the current management team!
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.