If you are looking for a change of scene this could be the role for you! We are currently recruiting for Child Protection Assistant Team Manager for a friendly team in rural children’s services on the South Coast. You will be supporting the current TM with supervisory duties, whilst also holding a small capped caseload of complex cases to lead by example. Due to Frontline’s exclusive bonus you will be earning highest pay in the area, as well as being enabled to afford great accommodation in this enviable setting.
The authority was awarded a ‘Good’ in their most recent Ofsted, and due to the ever present support, and consistent supervision from management we have had on-going positive feedback from all the members of the team.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Assistant Team Manager include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.