Looking for the best rates in the South? Why not find out more?
Are you interested in working for a local authority that is rated ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED, that appreciates the value of flexible working, and that is investing a massive £6 million in new social workers?
Frontline are looking for social workers for a local authority in the South of England. Vacancies currently lay in the Child Protection & Assessment teams for experienced social workers and the starting rate is an attractive £38/hr plus further Frontline Staffing benefits including up to a massive £150/week bonus dependent on office
You’ll be welcomed to the service with a 2-day induction which will cover specific local issues, IT systems, and case handovers. Free on-site parking is provided, and you will receive regular reflective 1:1 and group supervision.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £38-£40/hr
- 6 month contract – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers
Social workers should have 2+ years’ experience working in a frontline team and should have experience in undertaking family assessments, court work, CP conferences and all other duties associated with Child Protection work.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 687 1091 for more information.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.