Coastal Location – Child Protection & Child In Need – Social Worker – South Coast – upto £40/hour
Frontline have several exclusive rates agreed with a fantastic authority on the South Coast. We are looking for a couple of experienced QSW’s with excellent references to undertake Child Protection and Child in Need roles. The roles is based in a picturesque location and with the warm summer months on the way, it could be an idyllic option for you.
Condensed week/flexible/agile working can be considered.
Interviews are to being held in the next 2 weeks. Not only that be the councils are able to accept not only immediate starters but experienced QSW’s with upto 4 weeks’ notice for someone exceptional.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection and Child in Need Social Worker include:
- £10,000P/A Frontline Loyalty Bonus
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Low caseload
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
The successful Child Protection and Child in Need Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection and Child in Need Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.