£32P/H + £150P/W Frontline Bonus– South Coast – Child Protection – Social Worker - 4 Day working week
A local authority based on the south coast is currently seeking a Children’s Social Worker to join their Children’s Locality Team. Offering a compressed 4 day working week & boasting a capped case load of 20 this local authority has a reputation for high staff retention and glowing feedback from management & social workers alike. They have a good mix of agency and permanent workers.
The Children’s Social Worker will be granted fortnightly supervision within an open-door policy environment with accessible management, this coupled with a high pay rate and a £150P/W Frontline loyalty bonus makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:
- £150P/W Frontline Bonus
- Minimum 6 month contract
- 4 Day working week
- Low caseload
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.