Child Protection (CP) - Social Worker - North West

Job description

Apply for this job

A North West based local authority is currently seeking a Children’s Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. Being a Child Protection Social Worker enables you to have access to some of the highest paid Social Work rates in North West. The job role in the North West  is from £28 - £30ph. 

The local authority has a good mix of agency and permanent members of staff and treats them both alike. An open-door policy up to senior management levels means the well being of their Social Workers is of highest importance.

Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:         

  • £28 - £30P/H
  • Minimum 6month contract
  • Flexible working hours & work laptop provided

The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:

  • Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
  • Child protection Care proceedings
  • Court Reports
  • Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
  • Section 47s
  • Core Assessments
  • Child protection meetings
  • Planned meetings
  • Case management
  • LAC Reviews
  • Conducting reviews
  • Attending LAC Reviews

As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:      

  • HCPC registered
  • Eligible to work in the UK 
  • Car Driver Essential

 In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:

  • A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
  • Excellent rates of pay
  • Access to exclusive vacancies
  • Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
  • An assigned consultant
  • Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
  • Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
  • Recommend a friend bonus scheme
  • Assigned Consultant
  • Interview advice and Preparation 

If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Adam on 0161 245 4483 4561  or via email at

Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.

Apply for Child Protection (CP) - Social Worker - North West
 (to confirm you're over 18)