Outstanding Ofted? Telephone Interviews? Exceptional Rate of Pay? - £38P/H + £150/week Bonus
In a contract and looking for a change? Don’t want to lose day of work to attend an interview? A small rural locality in the south west is looking for a child protection or referral and assessment social worker to join their team. Due to the rural nature of the role Frontline is offering telephone interviews and accommodation support to supplement the competitive pay rate for the area. The area is easily commutable from Hampshire, Berkshire and Wiltshire. They offer a fantastic working environment for social workers to do their very best work across multi-disciplinary teams covering child protection and referral and assessment.
The authority was awarded a ‘Outstanding’ in their most recent Ofsted, and due to the ever present support, and consistent supervision from management we have had on-going positive feedback from all the members of the social work team.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection & Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
- Weekly accommodation support
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract (6 months minimum)
- ‘Good’ OFSTED
- Supportive Team with well established supportive management
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.