Local Authorities in South East is currently seeking a Child Protection and Safeguarding Social Worker to welcome into their team.Work. Their team is dynamic and able to adapt in any situation.Work will be done with affected communities to change attitudes and behaviours, with the end goal being able provide expert advice and guidance to professionals working with children, providing a more consistent and informed response.
The service is known for its capped caseloads and flexible working hours. Working as a child protection social worker with this local authority you will benefit from strong support and supervision from an experienced management team, extensive training opportunities, the assurance of working in a positive environment that is continuously improving and finally the continuous support you need to make a real difference to the children and families in the area.
This role is at a generous rate of £38 per hour with up to £150 Frontline bonus.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Up to £150/week Frontline Bonus
- Telephone Interviews
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.