FLEXIBLE WORKING - HIGHEST PAY RATE IN YORKSHIRE - 9 DAY FORTNIGHT – APPLY NOW
A local authority in South Yorkshire is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Child Protection team. Our client is offering an extremely competitive pay rate of £38 per hour, alongside a 9 – day fortnight. This is a role you don’t want to miss out on.
The successful candidate would be joining a good mix of agency & permanent staff, which the client treats alike. With an open-door policy into senior management, the local authority goes out of its way to ensure the wellbeing of staff is maintained.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Flexible working hours & work laptop provided
- 9 Day fortnights
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Thomas Travis on 0161 245 4517 or via email at Thomas.travis@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.