Frontline is currently seeking a Child Protection Social Worker for a Local Authority based in the North East of England. Coastal based this location offers great scenic views and a fantastic welcoming environment enabling you to relax after a days work.
Working within a well established Child Protection team with a great mix of permanent and agency workers the Child Protection Social Worker will be in a great position to establish themselves on a long term contract within a supportive local authority.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Fantastic location
- Healthy mix of permanent and agency workers
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.