I am currently recruiting for Social Workers for a Child Protection Team in the East Midlands.This is an improving Authority, you will you to join a well established service with positive reviews from its staff. There is a great team at the safeguarding team that enjoys working together, as their place a high regard on teamwork. You would be joining a positive chorus of people who enjoy their jobs. To work in this job role you'll need to have expertise in Managing complex caseloads and working with in CP.
Frontline offer the highest rate in the country, this job role from £35ph Plus £4ph accommodation Support .
Benefits of Frontline’s East Midlands Vacancies
- Highest pay rates in the country (£35) dependent on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working week (4 day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
As a Frontline Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
This is a Great Opportunity for Social Workers to like to travel and view the best parts of country at a low cost.
If this job isn't for you then we offer a £500 referral bonus for every Candidate we place.
If this sounds like its for then please get in touch with Blake Thompson on 0161 245 4491 or Email him on Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffingco.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.