Looking to take a break from Child Protection? Would you be interested in a Child in Need role in Merseyside paying up to £35/hr?
Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers for a Child in Need team in Merseyside. Social workers will be joining a large team which operates on a duty rota of around 2/3 days per duty, while also managing a stand-alone caseload of around 20-cases.
The team are recruiting to replace two social workers who recently left to bring the team back to full capacity and keep caseloads as low as possible.
Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in Child in Need, Child Protection or Assessment teams. All candidates must be able to provide good references from the last 5 years of employment.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers career development, supportive management, and a good working environment - then this is the role for you
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates – up to £35/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.